June 4th to 10th
- Mon am 60min, pm1 60min, pm2 60min + strength
- Tue am 60min, pm1 75min w/ 10x400m @ 76sec w/400m crisp jog on gravel track, pm2 60min
- Wen am 60min, pm1 60min, pm2 60min
- Thr am 60min, pm 90min w/ 10 x 3min w/ 3min off, pm2 60min + strength + cold bath
- Fri am 60min, pm 60min + strength + cold bath
- Sat am 90min w/ 5 x 5min w/ 5min off
- Sun am 60min, am2 60min, pm 60min for 135 miles for the week + strength & allot of cold bathes.
May 28th to June 3rd
- Mon am 60min, pm 60min + squat program
- Tue am 60min, pm 90min w/ 30 x 1min w/ 1min off
- Wen am 60min, pm 60min + squat program + cold bath
- Thr am 60min, pm 120min w/ 15 x 2min w/ 2min off + cold bath
- Fri am 60min, pm 60min + squat program + cold bath.
- Sat am 60min, pm 90min w/ 10 x 3min w/ 3min off.
- Sun am 60min, pm 90min + cold bath for 125 miles for the week + strength.
Also I am having really good luck with a new for my hips and low back. As for the long training run, I have never been a huge fan and I am finding the cumulative fatigue from doing three runs per day to be as effective as doing a long run and the recovery time is much faster and I do not fry the legs every Sunday slowing recovery and reducing quality training.
So whats coming up;
- Fast Trax Ultra - race director, no running:-)
- 5 Peaks
- National 10000m champs - track race, this may be a mistake and I may change my mind:-)
- Sinister 7
- National Mountain Running Championships
- Death Race